Are you charismatic, ambitious, industry experienced and eager to expand and run a start up facility
Nurse Ireland are now searching for a Person in Charge on behalf of our client who has a well established
Applicants from an experienced CNM or an ADON accepted for the Dementia specific facility in South Dublin
- The overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents.
- Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded.
- Ensuring the development of a person-centred model of care which is driven by a respect for the rights of older people and are focused on quality of life measures meaningful to individual residents.
- Leading and managing an enthusiastic team to work to their potential.
- Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
Qualifications / Requirement:
- Must have past experience in Management
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- 3 years post-registration experience in a nursing home environment.
- Must have significant management experience
- Excellent people skills
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
If you would like to find out more please send your CV to Alan Noone for an initial consultation