I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Our client a Public Hospital in Dublin is currently recruiting a CNM3 Operating Theatres.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic experienced Operating Theatre nurse to Manage the Theatre and Recovery Department.
Applicants are expected to meet the following essential criteria:
* Currently registered as a Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
* Five years post registration in peri-operative nursing care
* Recognised operating theatre course
* Recognised management course
* Theatre Nursing experience
* Evidence of continuing professional development
* Proven interpersonal and organisational skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Proven leadership skills
* Strong IT skills e.g. Word, Excel
* Evidence of implementation and utilisation of audit and research
* Ability to drive changes to practice and work with the senior management team would be vital
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate Salary 55,000euro - 65,000euro
For more information & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on Applyat any time for a confidential chat or email Maria on Apply
Ref: NUR 173697