Job DescriptionAbout the role:
Our client is looking for an Anaesthetics Coordinator
that will take responsibility for the management and coordination of all nursing services within the Hospital’s Anaesthesia Department. His/her area of responsibility in the hospital will encompass the operating rooms for Orthopaedics, ENT, Plastics, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Urology, General About the client:
This hospital is very well staffed, resourced and organised. Nurses are supported in their respective wards/departments work by a team of highly qualified Doctors, many of whom are leading practitioners in their respective fields. On Offer:
This role is a permanent full-time position with attractive incremental salary scales (In line with H.S.E. rates) and pension. Attractive Bonuses are also offered for recognised post qualification courses along with a generous relocation allowance for overseas candidates or Irish nurses returning from working abroad.
With a spacious, modern working environment, great career progression options and generous study support, these roles offer a chance to substantially enhance your nursing career in a state of the art facility.
Additional benefits of this role include opportunities for postgraduate education, ongoing job based training and a very attractive salary (Which will reflect all previous verifiable service).
Essential requirements for candidates
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, or at an advanced stage of registration process (Due within next 2 months)
- 5 years post registration experience in Perioperative nursing
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing
- Nurse Management training and experience (Min. 2 years at CNM1 Level)
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IT Capabilities – Proficient in current editions of MS Windows and Office
For immediate interview please email CV to Apply
or call Níall on + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Landline) or + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Mobile) PLEASE NOTE
– CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE