Role: Registered Nurse
Pay: £30 per hr
TTM Healthcare in partnership with a NHS hospital in Taunton, Somerset are currently looking to recruit 35 Locum Registered Nurses for up to 6 months block bookings with the pay rates up to £30 per hr
Our client is offering flexible hours and can accommodate nurses who would be looking for part time, flexi time and longer term opportunities.
The hospital requires between 20 and 25 shifts covering per day (140 – 175 shifts a week) – they therefore have the capacity for up to 30/35 full time equivalent staff.
They are ideally looking for day workers but do have some nights available – the work is likely to be at least 3 months and potentially up to 6 months – they will book the staff on a month by month basis.
You will be responsible for doing patients observations,medications and general nursing duties.
- Valid NMC pin number
- Previous NHS Hospital experience required within the last 12 months
- Excellent communication and English language skills
- Training Certs preferable in courses such as BLS ,MH, Safeguarding, Child Protection, Hand Hygiene and Infection Prevention and Control ( All Training can be facilitated for all suitable candidates by TTM Healthcare if updating is required )
Become a TTM Agency nurse and benefit from all of the below -
- Regular scheduled shifts or hours available to suit personal circumstances
- The opportunity to gain additional experience working with the best employers in the Market
- Varied work opportunities through Acute hospital, Intellectual Disability, Addiction , Elderly Care, Home Care and Health screening
- Training and upskilling opportunities
- Personal and Professional development from our team of experienced Recruitment consultants
- Interview Preparation where applicable for all contract roles
- Weekly Payment structure ,up to £500 referral bonuses
- One Dedicated Consultant
To Register for this exciting opportunity please call Aleksandra NOW on Apply
or email your Cv in confidence to Apply
for an immediate interview.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.