I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a CNM2 for their Emergency Department, this is a Days only role.
* Registered in the General Division of the Register of Nurses NMBI.
* At least five years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience (full-time or equivalent hours part-time) in an acute hospital setting
* Minimum three years nursing experience in an Emergency Department
* A recognised post-registration nursing course - Higher Diploma or Post Grad course in Emergency Nursing
* A Healthcare Management qualification preferably at third level.
* Well-developed leadership, interpersonal and organisational skills.
* Strong IT skills.
* An up to date Advanced Cardiac Life Support course or be in pursuit of same.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate, excellent salary, working conditions & benefits for further details & full job spec Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on Applyor email CV updated CV as a word attachment to Apply
Ref: NUR 173498
North Dublin South Dublin East Dublin West Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 11th December 2017
€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...TemporaryPosted 11th December 2017Closes 11th January 2018Ref DM20171211
****Fantastic opportunity for nurses looking to earn extra income!*** Access Nursing are recruiting for experienced acute agency nu...