I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Position: Clinical Nurse Manager
Our client looking for a Clinical Nurse Manager to effectively assist the Director of Nursing in managing the successful operation of a small Nursing Home, ensuring high quality care standards are maintained and that business objectives are met.
· Staff Management (some experience essential)
· Highly quality care to residences
· Effective Communication skills
· Meet & exceed HIQA standards & regulations
· Other duties
· Degree in Nursing and active registration with ABA/NMBI
· The ideal Candidate will be a natural leader and will possess people management skills and will demonstrate drive
· Previous experience in a nursing home environment
· Have minimum of 5 years experience in Nursing
· Exceptional organizational and excellent communication skills to communicate effectively with residence, families and staff
· Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of regulatory compliance and HIQA standards.
· Must have worked with the elderly 3 of the last 6 years as this is HIQA requirement
Email cv to Apply
Ref: NUR 172213
Passage West, Cork, Ireland€ 25 - 50 Per hourPermanentPosted 11th December 2017
€ 25 - 50 Per hourFull timePermanentPosted 11th December 2017Closes 8th June 2018Ref JO-1511-321872_58
Calling all Registered Nurses in Passage West, County Cork for a Homecare Case, Contracts offered.RGN Responsibilities range [... ...