I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
Oncology Nurse - Galway Hospital Job Opportunity
A major University Hospital in Galway is now seeking to hire Oncology Staff Nurses
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology Ward experience preferred.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
For immediate interview please email CV to:
or call Christy O'Hara on Applyfor further information
Ref: FB 172078
North Dublin South Dublin East Dublin West Dublin, Dublin, Ireland€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearTemporaryPosted 11th December 2017
€ 40000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...TemporaryPosted 11th December 2017Closes 11th January 2018Ref DM20171211
****Fantastic opportunity for nurses looking to earn extra income!*** Access Nursing are recruiting for experienced acute agency nu...