Job DescriptionDual Qualified Paediatric/General Nurses - South Dublin 30-45K + Bonus & Benefits
This hospital is very well staffed, resourced and organised. Nurses are supported in their respective wards/departments work by a team of highly qualified Doctors, many of whom are leading practitioners in their respective fields.
These roles are permanent full time positions with attractive incremental salary scales (In line with H.S.E. rates) and pension. Attractive Bonuses are also offered for recognised post qualification courses along with a generous relocation allowance for overseas candidates or Irish nurses returning from working abroad.
With a spacious, modern working environment, great career progression options and generous study support, these roles offer a chance to substantially enhance your nursing career in a state of the art facility. On offer
Ideal candidates should Have:
- An opportunity to work in either a day clinic or on an in-patient ward in a renowned centre of clinical expertise that is also an accredited teaching hospital of University College Dublin . . .
- A state of the Art facility easily accessible by Public Transport . . .
- An outstanding career progression opportunity . . .
- A recognized Nursing degree or equivalent
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- 1 Year+ post qualification oncology nursing experience
- Very strong written/spoken English
- Good computer skills
These roles offer excellent salaries, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to Apply
or call Níall on + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Landline) or + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Mobile) PLEASE NOTE
– CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE