Job DescriptionTheatre Nurse – Landmark Maternity Hospital in Dublin - 30-45K & Bonus
Our client, An Iconic Maternity hospital in Dublin with a world famous tradition of Mother and child care is now looking for experienced Maternity Theatre Nurses to work in their operating department.
This is a great opportunity get a permanent role within the H.S.E. (State sector) while developing your career in a highly regarded maternity hospital. benefits from this role include (But are by no means imited to) great job security, attractive state subsidised pension, further education funding, generous leave and a superb working environment. All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will
be recognised, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience
- Nursing Qualification from recognised Hospital or University
- Registration with NMBI (Or registration process at a very advanced stage)
- Eligible to work in the Ireland/EU at time of application
- Post qualification experience of working Theatre
- Passion for working with newborn infants
- Very strong written and spoken English
- Up-to-date knowledge of Maternity Department Procedures and practice.
- IT - Competency in MS Windows/Office
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing
- Experience in Maternity Theatre Particularly welcome
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
If interested in pursuing this opportunity, then please call Níall on + Apply
or mail CV and short cover letter to Apply
TO NOTE – ONLY CANDIDATES THAT MEET THE CRITERIA WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE.