Job DescriptionPaediatric Nurse – Specialist H.S.E. Hospital in Dublin - 30-44K
Our client, a well regarded stand alone specialist hospital hospital in Dublin with a very strong tradition of specialist surgery is now looking for experienced Theatre Nurses (Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation and PACU) to work in their operating department.
This is a great opportunity get a permanent role within the H.S.E. (State sector) in a highly regarded hospital while enhancing your career with specialised experience. Benefits from this role include (But are by no means imited to) great job security, attractive state subsidised pension, further education funding (With the option to pursue an in-house postgraduate course in specialist Theatre Nursing), generous leave and a superb working environment.
All previous verifiable nursing experience (Whether in Ireland or overseas) will
be recognised, and candidates will receive remuneration in line with experience Essential Requirements:
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, or at an advanced stage of registration process (Due within next 2 months)
- Minimum 1 years post registration experience in Pediatric Nursing
- Some knowledge of ENT & Opthalmic
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IT Capabilities – Proficient in current editions of MS Windows and Office
- Candidates Dual Qualified in Paediatric & General Nursing
- Paediatric A & E experience would be very advantageous for this role