I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details and CV from our site. If you want to apply for any jobs in the future, you can apply as a guest or you will have re-register.
CNS Infection Prevention & Control
Our client a well-established HSE Hospital in Dublin wishes a Clinical Nurse Specialist Infection Prevention & Control
* Registered General Nurse and registered with An Bord Altranais.
* 5 years post registration experience in an acute setting
* Have a level 8 learning Degree
* Have a post registration qualification relevant to the specialist area infection prevention & control
* Be computer literate.
* Have excellent interpersonal skills and proven written and verbal communication abilities.
* Have the ability to work on own initiative or as part of team
* Possess excellent leadership skills
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Excellent Salary for the right candidate plus HSE benefits
For further information please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on mobile Applyor on email Apply
Ref: NUR 173284
Dublin West, Dublin, Ireland€ 24000 - 26000 Per yearPermanentPosted 28th October 2017
€ 24000 - 26000 Per yearPart timePermanentPosted 28th October 2017Closes 28th November 2017Ref 1710-3
Respiratory Nurse Helpline Advisor - Dublin office based Part time – 21 hours (3 days a week) The Respiratory Nurse Advisor will pr...