RGN - Irish Blood Transfusion Service, Dublin
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with its client, The National Blood Transfusion Association, we are seeking a nurses for the following position in Dublin:
- Staff Nurse Dublin (D’Olier Street/ Mobile Unit)
- To be registered with NMBI in the General Division
- To have name maintained on the live register of NMBI
- To have a minimum of 3 years post registration experience, 2 of which must be working within the acute sector (in the last 3 years)
- Evidence of recent post registration/education learning
- Demonstrate an awareness of current issues in nursing
- Demonstrate involvement in professional development both personal and others.
- Process experience of clinical teaching.
- Able to work flexible hours to meet service demands.
- Willing to work away from base.
Department of Health pay scales
- The salary scale attached to the posts of Staff Nurse is the Staff Nurse Payscale €28,483 to €48,800 (incl. LSI) per annum. Entry point onto the salary scale is dependent upon relevant public sector experience.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Ward nurse