Nurses, Intellectual Disability Service - Galway
Registered Nurses - Intellectual Disability Services, Galway City and County
In partnership with its client The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway Cpl Healthcare is currently seeking Registered Nurses for permanent roles based in Galway City and County
The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway support people with intellectual disabilities to be valued citizens in their local community, to have ordinary life experiences and to be closely connected to family and friends. Our client is committed to supporting people to make choices about their lives and to the provision of quality services that meet people’s needs.
The Brothers of Charity Services, Galway
- To provide clinical nursing skills in supporting people with intellectual disabilities in achieving optimum level of independence.
- To exhibit and maintain the highest quality of nursing practice and apply his/ her skills to ensure the physical, social, emotional needs of the service users in his/her care are addressed at all times.
- Be responsible for the provision of nursing care and also be an informed resource for educating care assistants and family members which shall benefit service users.
- NMBI registration
- Candidates must have a current clean driving licence
- Candidates must have an appreciation of the needs of persons with an intellectual disability
- Experience of working with people with challenging behaviour is an advantage
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Excellent working conditions
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Sports and Social Clubs
- Opportunities for further career development
- Exceptional Training and Development
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence
Keywords: Nurse, RNID, RNLD, RGN, RPN, RMN, Nurse, Staff Nurse, General Nurse, Intellectual Disability Nurse, Learning Disability Nurse, ID Nurse, Psychiatric Nurse, Mental Health Nurse, Registered Nurse, Nursing Vacancy Galway, Nursing Job Galway, Galway Staff Nurse Vacancy, Galway Staff Nurse Post, Nursing Jobs West of Ireland, Nursing Positions, Nursing Jobs, Nursing Vacancies, Healthcare Recruitment, Healthcare Agency, Nursing Agency, Cpl Healthcare.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse, Community learning disability nurse