CNM2 – ENT Theatre
CorkCNM2 – ENT Theatre – Cork
This hospital is renowned for the provision of high quality healthcare services and is a recognized teaching hospital of University College Cork.
The hospital is in the now in the process of an exciting new phase of expansion, which includes a substantially increased range of services. They now require a CNM2 with experience in ENT surgery to join their highly-regarded Theatre unit.
This role offers a generous salary, significant career development opportunities and a superb working environment with attractive benefits. The successful candidate will enjoy high levels of support from capable colleagues while experiencing a strongly ‘Team’ orientated working environment.
- Registered with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland, or at an advanced stage of registration process (Due within next 2 months)
- 5 years post registration experience in Peri-Operative nursing
- Post qualification course in Theatre Nursing and /or specialised course in Anaesthetic, Scrub/Instrumentation, Circulation or PACU/Recovery Nursing/
- Nurse Management training and experience
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- IT Capabilities – Proficient in current editions of MS Windows and Office
- Experience in ENT Theatre Particularly welcome
- Relevant knowledge HIQA Quality/Hygiene Accreditation Process and other national quality
- Experience of preparation for Audit of Healthcare Facilities
These roles offer excellent salaries, benefits and career development opportunities – All in a superb setting. For immediate interview please email CV to Apply or call Níall on + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Landline) or + [... Click Apply... sqrdbrcktsc(Mobile)
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
- € 48000 - 56000 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 12 Oct 2017
Closes 9 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse