Cath Lab Nurses - South Dublin - 30-45K + Bonus & Benefits
This hospital is very well staffed, resourced and organised. Nurses are supported in their respective wards/departments work by a team of highly qualified Doctors, many of whom are leading practitioners in their respective fields.
These roles are permanent full time positions with attractive incremental salary scales (In line with H.S.E. rates) and pension. Attractive Bonuses are also offered for recognised post qualification courses along with a generous relocation allowance for overseas candidates or Irish nurses returning from working abroad.
With a spacious, modern working environment, great career progression options and generous study support, these roles offer a chance to substantially enhance your nursing career in a state of the art facility.
- An opportunity to work in either a day clinic or on an in-patient ward in a renowned centre of clinical expertise that is also an accredited teaching hospital of University College Dublin . . .
- A state of the Art facility easily accessible by Public Transport . . .
- An outstanding career progression opportunity . . .
Ideal candidates should Have:
- A recognized Nursing degree or equivalent
- Registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Minimum 1 Year+ post qualification Cath Lab Nursing experience
- Very strong written/spoken English
- Good computer skills
PLEASE NOTE – CANDIDATES WHO ARE NON-EU CITIZENS MUST ALREADY HAVE NMBI PIN. ONLY CANDIDATES WHO FULFILL ALL CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE WILL RECEIVE A RESPONSE
- € 30000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 13 Nov 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse assessor