Patient Care Specialist
Patient Care Specialist – East Coast region
We are currently recruiting for a Patient Care Specialist on behalf of our client, a leading healthcare service provider, supplying a range of respiratory services and therapies to patients across Ireland.
The portfolio of products includes oxygen, sleep, ventilation and aerosol (nebuliser) therapies to patients in their homes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Completing the set up/ installation of homecare devices such as CPAP, NIV and oxygen
- Managing patient installation and review clinics
- Carry out home patient visits on all therapies and liaise with clinicians
- Run training days related to all therapies
The successful candidate will have daily interaction with a variety of healthcare professionals including Consultants, respiratory laboratory technicians, clinical nurse managers/wards, Biomedical and Sleep technicians, physiotherapists, patients and procurement/supply officers.
Another key part of the role will involve maintaining existing and winning new business in this expanding market by promoting a range of products and services to key stakeholders in hospitals and primary care centres.
- Ideally a Nursing or Allied Healthcare qualification with relevant post graduate experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships with key customers
- Experience in sales/commercial activities desirable
- Excellent influencing , communication & presentation skills
- Computer literate/practical working IT skills
- Full driving licence
- Based in Dublin or surrounding area
- Willingness to travel extensively around the East coast of Ireland, predominantly in Dublin region
This is an excellent opportunity for a healthcare professional seeking to move into a clinically focused role within the commercial sector.
The role will come with:
A competitive salary commensurate with experience from €35,000 and €45,000 pa + bonus scheme
Expensed company car, fuel card, laptop and mobile telephone.
Excellent training and development opportunities
- € 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor, Nurse assessor, Nurse practitioner