Paediatric Homecare Nursing Jobs Sligo
Homecare Nursing Job Sligo Responsibilities:
- Myhomecare Nurses are qualified to recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and wellbeing of the individual.
- Myhomecare Nurses deliver a quality service, while meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Myhomecare Nurses always deliver client centred care while assisting clients with personal care and ADL’s.
- Myhomecare Nurses liaise with the Multidisciplinary Team and the client’s family members to ensure the best client outcomes are attained.
Homecare Nursing Job Benefits:
- Rosters will be completed up to one month in advance.
- Working in a community/home environment and competitive pay rates in line.
- Continuous professional training in all mandatory certificates subsidised.
- My Homecare provide full and part time Homecare Nursing Jobs in Sligo.
- Ad-hoc part and full time shifts also available with MyHomecare.
- First Myhomecare uniform for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- Great opportunity for homecare nurses to work as part of an enthusiastic team in a homecare setting.
- First Myhomecare uniform free for newly activated Homecare Nurses.
- Goodwill incentive for all newly activated nurses in the form of a €100 towards your INMO process.
- Refer another nurse and when they have worked 120 hours with us you will be awarded €150 for the referrer.
- Nurses actively working for Myhomecare, when you are due to renew their INMO membership, if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay €100 towards the renewal of your registration fee.
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs such as People Moving and Manual Handling (PMH), CPR/OFA/BLS, Infection Control, Children’s First, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour.
Homecare Nurses must have the following:
- Homecare Nurse need to provide proof of active registration with Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann, Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI).
- Must be willing to complete a Garda Vetting.
- Homecare Nurses with Tracheostomy experience, TPN experience, PEG Experience is an advantage depending on the case. Refresher training can be arranged if necessary.
- Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Sligo must have up-to-date certificates in PMH, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Prevention Control.
- Training can be provided within your first six weeks of commencing work.
- Registration with the INMO or affiliated union.
- You must provide full Immunisations and Vaccination history – HEP B, MMR, BCG, Varicella.
- Good understanding of HIQA standards.
- All Nurses applying for Homecare Nursing Jobs in Sligo must have an excellent command of the English Language.
All applications for the above advertised job for Paediatric Nurses for Homecare Nursing Jobs Sligo area will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
We have a large variety of jobs in the Homecare sector based around the North/West of Ireland offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Apr 2018
This job was posted to: Community childrens nurse, Nursing home childrens nurse, Ward childrens nurse