CNM2 Respiratory and Unscheduled Care Liaison Nurse
Respiratory and Unscheduled Care Liaison Nurse
Our client an established Hospital in Dublin wishes to recruit a a CNM2 Respiratory and Unscheduled Care Liaison Nurse.
Successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of high quality patient care in collaboration with and as a member of the Multi-Disciplinary Team. Supporting and assisting colleagues and facilitating achievement of specific KPI¿s as developed for the Ward/Unit/Department.
* Registered General Nurse & on the live register with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
* Minimum 5 years post registration experience
* Strong IT skills
* Leadership and management skills
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills
* Self-motivated, and a commitment to staff development
Excellent Salary for the right candidate with excellent benefits: pension scheme, VHI or Bupa Scheme, flexible working hours, financial support for career training & development, Subsidised restaurant, Sports & Social Club & much more.....
For further information and full job spec
Please call Maria O' Dwyer today in confidence on mobile Applyor email Maria for more information on Apply
- € 45000 - 57000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
Ref: NUR 172822
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor