CNM - great training given to Nurses who want to be a CNM
Clinical Nurse Manager
Care of Elderly
45,000 - 48,000euro
Our client a Nursing Home based in North Dublin would like to recruit Clinical Nurse Manager must have Care of the Elderly experience & an interest in Dementia Care.
* Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
* If you have an ambition to become a CNM & would like to complete a Management course this client will help you with this.
* A minimum of 3 years post registration experience in a Nursing Home is essential.
* Management course or other relevant post registration course is desirable.
* Have proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
* An interest in Dementia Care.
For further information Please Call Maria O' Dwyer today on Apply& please email CV as a word attachment to Apply
- € 45000 - 48000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 11 Oct 2017
Closes 8 Nov 2017
Ref: NUR 173079
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse