CNM 2/ADON/DON FOR GALWAY CITY
Galway CityAre you charismatic, ambitious, industry experienced and eager to learn how to run an established nursing team?
Nurse Ireland are now searching for a Clinical Nurse Manager or ADON who is looking to take the next step up to be a Director of Nursing. This is an opening in a nursing home in Galway City. It is a renowned nursing home which is well established.
- The overall direction, coordination and evaluation of nursing care and services provided to residents.
- Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded.
- Ensuring the development of a person-centred model of care which is driven by a respect for the rights of older people and are focused on quality of life measures meaningful to individual residents.
- Leading and managing an enthusiastic team to work to their potential.
- Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice consistent with standards (HIQA) and standard policies within the nursing home.
- Must have past experience as Director of Nursing
- Must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- 3 years post-registration experience in a nursing home environment.
- Must have significant management experience
- Excellent people skills
- Thorough knowledge of HIQA standards and regulations
- Excellent Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Computer Skills
- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
Posted 14 Sep 2017
Closes 21 Sep 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home mental nurse