District Nurse Band 7 Team Leader Perm Post
Dartford, Kent, England
PE Global Healthcare are looking for NMC registered Band 7 RGNs and Community Nurses for permanent positions within various Community and ward based Nursing teams based in North, covering Dartford and Gravesend. PE Global Healthcare are acting on behalf of our client, a major provider of front-line NHS and social care services across the UK.
The Community Nursing Teams provide care to people in their own homes or within clinic settings for a wide range of conditions. OUr client also operates local Community Hospitals, so there is a choice of a ward based rle or a community nursing role.
The Community Nursing teams have a great professional support network which includes regular interaction and team meetings that allow the team to grow and develop together.
As a Community Nurse based in either Dartford or Gravesend you will deal with a variety of patients and conditions both in a housebound and clinical setting. The role will also involve:
- Responsibility for contributing to the holistic assessment, planning, delivery and evaluation of patient care
- Implementing, monitoring and maintaining our high standards of care
- Participate in the triage process to ensure safe delivery of care
- Re-assessing and re-evaluating programmes of care when needed
- Supporting our in-house mentorship training scheme with placement students and staff
- Being an active and participating member of the team sharing best practice whenever possible
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of the wider multidisciplinary team
- A comittment to ongoingprofessional development and to the provision of high quality, safe and effective care that meets the needs of patients
- Ability to relate to patients and colleagues in a sensitive manner
- Comfortable to operate community equipment
- Flexible approach to work with the ability to work across a seven day week rota that covers the hours of 9-5pm
- Related degree (desirable)
- Access to and use of own car with ability to work across different locations
Benefits and Rewards
A competitive AfC salary of £31,696 to £41,787 per annum, depending on experience
Full NHS pension and Agenda for Change terms and conditions
Opportunity to earn additional income through ‘bank shift’ work, paid at attractive rates
Help towards relocation expenses, if moving from another area
Access to the company car lease scheme
Training and development to enable you to further your career, including opportunity to apply for apprenticeship training
Working for our client comes with additional benefits enjoyed by the Group as a whole: these include use of a company discount card, which offers discounts on many products including travel, holidays and a host of other savings
If our Community or ward based Nurse roles appeal to you and you have the qualities we are looking for, please send your CV in the first instance to : Apply, specifying which area you would prefer to work in. We will contact you to answer any questions you may have and to arrange an interview with our client at a mutually agreeable time.
PE Global Healthcare are committed to equal opportunities and welcome a broad diversity of talent to apply. PE Global Healthcare are acting as an Employment Agency in respect of these positions.
- € 31696 - 41787 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 13 Sep 2017
Closes 10 Mar 2018
Ref: Band 7 Perm
This job was posted to: Community nurse