Nurse Jobs Ballina Co.Mayo
General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Ballina, Community Nursing, Co Mayo Benefits;
- This Residential Care Unit is looking for nurses on a Ad-Hoc basis. It is a great opening for flexibility to suit your life work balance.
- Residential services for 34 beds including dedicated palliative care places.
- Dependent people who need long term care and people who suffer from the effects of dementia where care is needed and those who need respite care are admitted.
- The centre also provides a day care services five days a week.
- The unit is in Ballina is within walking distance of the town centre and is approximately a 30min drive from Mayo Centre.
- Full and Part time day shifts available to suit your work life balance.
- Brilliant job opportunity for you as a staff nurse to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
Incentive Scheme for General Registered Nurses RGN) Jobs in Ballina, Community Nursing, Co Mayo;
- Servisource Nurses: when your INMO membership is due renewal and you have worked 200+ hours for us in the past year, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your INMO registration fee also!
- All mandatory certification needed renewal every two years are subsidised;
- A goodwill incentive is presented to all newly activated nurses in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration.
- A free Servisource nurse’s uniform is in your new starter pack and a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse for Ballina, Co Mayo to us and if they are activated and work - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120+ hours with Servisource).
- People Moving and Handling, CPR/OFA, Infection Prevention Control, Elder Abuse, NCVI /MAPA.
Candidate Requirements for General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Ballina, Community Nursing Unit, Co Mayo;
- A Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) proof of registration must have.
- Hepatitis B full immunisations is up to date.
- In date certificates in People Moving & Handling and CPR.
- Readiness to undertake a Garda Vetting for Servisource nurse jobs is essential.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the HIQA standards to date.
- Fluent English is necessary.
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in Ballina, Co. Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please click this link to view all of our Nursing Jobs
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 17 Jul 2017
Closes 14 Jan 2018
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse