Staff Nurse Medical Surgical Dublin
DublinSuperb Opportunity – Staff Nurse for HQ Medical-Surgical Ward– Dublin Central
High Quality, State of the Art Hospital in Dublin City Centre requires experienced Medical Surgical nurses for Immediate start.
This role offers a Generous Salary and significant career development opportunities. Working conditions are also very attractive – The wards in this hospital are modern, very well maintained and furnished with the latest medical technologies. Nurse to patient ratios are very good, promotional opportunities are frequent and standards of care on offer are very high.
In order to be considered for this role, candidates must have:
- NMBI registration (Or be at an advanced stage of the registration process)
- Eligibility to work in Ireland and/or the wider EU without need for Visa/Critical Skills permit
- A very high standard of written and spoken English
- Skills and experience in telemetry (Essential)
- Relevant experience – Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an acute environment
- Recent experience – All relevant experience should be recent, with candidates having worked continuously in an acute environment for at least 2 out of the last 4 years.
- While not essential, post graduate or other formal qualifications in general, medical-surgical or other areas of acute care would be looked upon most favourably.
If interested in this role, please send a quick mail with cover note and cv to Apply or contact William on Apply.
- € 30000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse