Staff Nurse ICU
DublinOverall Purpose of Job
Provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients and provide exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion are at the centre of all we do.
NMBI Registered General Nurse licence.
Experience and Requirements
-1 year Critical Care experience preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Demonstrate motivation and an innovative approach to job. Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Demonstrate effective communication skills including the ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of change management. Planning and Organising
- Demonstrate evidence of effective planning, organising and time management skills.
- Demonstrate flexible approach – to internal rotations, rostering e.g. night duty, theatre on call, attitude to work. Knowledge
- Demonstrate evidence of recent and relevant experience in the specialised area and in an acute hospital setting.
-Demonstrate knowledge of new developments in specialised area.
- Demonstrate knowledge of national strategies where appropriate to nursing care.
- Maintain up to date certificates in BLS and ACLS. Patient and Customer Focus
- Demonstrate a focus on quality.
- Demonstrate evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
For more information, please call/text William on Apply, or email Apply
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse