Clinical Nurse Manager 1 - ED
DublinThe Clinical Nurse Manager I under the guidance of the CNM II, will coordinate and lead a team of staff in the implementation and provision of the highest quality patient care.
He/she will be responsible for the quality of patient care in their area, manage resources, lead the team and be accountable for nursing activity in their area.
He/she must as a role model promote best practice in the delivery of nursing care and provide clinical expertise and support within the Inter Disciplinary Team.
Requirements for the post include:
- Be on the live register with NMBI
- Minimum of 3 years post registration experience
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Emergency Room experience essential
- Post graduate qualification in ED essential
- € 0 - 0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
Posted 19 Jun 2017
Closes 17 Jul 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse