Clinical Nurse Manager
At UNiSync Recruitment, our healthcare recruitment consultants are focused on supplying the best calibre of healthcare professionals at all levels. We are working with major public and private hospitals and nursing homes across Ireland to fill their nursing, medical and other non-clinical vacancies.
In what refers to Ireland, as a Recruitment Agency we always have positions available every week and we’ll always aim to place you in or near your chosen city and, whenever is possible, we’ll help with the accommodation. If we are unable to find you a suitable position, we will assist you in finding someone that can.
This Clinical Nurse Manager position is on a full-time basis and is located in a nursing home in Co. Cork.
- Registered with ABA/NMBI
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland
- Minimum of three years previous experience in an Irish nursing
- Ability to lead and work independently
- Caring and compassionate
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Educational Support if require
- Parking space
-- Flexible working hours
If you meet the criteria, please apply below
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 30 Jun 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse