Nurse - Homecare - Kilcolgan, Galway
Registered General Nurse – Kilcolgan, Galway
Registered General Nurse required by Cpl Healthcare for a complex homecare case in Kilcolgan, Galway.
Shifts available: 8am - 4pm and 10pm - 8am
- Teenager with Occulopharyngeal Muscular Dystrophy - progressive disease.
- Wheelchair dependant
- Ventilation support
- Tracheostomy care
- Peg feeding
Nursing Job Requirements:
- Recognised Third Level Nursing qualification
- Full An Bord Altranais registration
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
For an immediate interview please forward your CV via the link provided.
Cpl Healthcare is the exclusive agency partner to the HSE West for General Nurses, Psychiatric Nurses and Midwives.
To view more nursing jobs visit Apply
- Part time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 11 Dec 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse