Oncology Staff Nurse - Galway
Oncology Nurse - Galway Hospital Job Opportunity
A major hospital in Galway is now seeking to hire an Oncology Staff Nurse
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology Ward experience preferred.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
For immediate interview please email CV to: Apply or call Christy O'Hara on Applyfor further information
- € 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 14 Jun 2017
Closes 12 Jul 2017
Ref: FB 172078
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse