London, Greater London, EnglandRegistered General Nurse
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Exceptional Nurse, Exciting Career, Extraordinary Hospital
This is the job for you….
Our client is a large hospital group with over 20 world class hospitals located across the UK, 6 of which are in the London area. Their award winning facilities specialise in all areas of patient care from routine procedures to most challenging and complex cases. Certain areas they would excel in would include: Cardiology, Paediatric, Neurology, Stroke and Brain Injury, Orthopaedics and Oncology.
We are currently looking to recruit Nurses to join the Oncology Unit of one of their leading hospitals based in Central London. The hospital offers services across a range of specialties including Oncology, Cardiology, Neuro, Diagnostic and Paediatric services. In the Cancer unit they treat a wide range of cancers including Breast, CNS, Colo-rectal, Gynaecology, Lung, Skin and Urological. You will work to provide both pre and post-operative care to patients.
Working hours are days, nights and weekends on a rotational basis.
Your role will involve
- Responsible for planning and delivering appropriate care for admissions and discharges to the unit
- Ensure close monitoring of patients to avoid/predict deterioration and manage care appropriately
- Comply and promote infection control standards
- Ensure patients to be readmitted are rescheduled and booked according to procedure
- Maintain a safe environment for patients under your care
- Any other ad hoc duties required by senior members of staff
The hospital itself is at the forefront of innovation and technology with an extensive medical infrastructure including first class consultants, facilities and nursing staff.
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree
- NMC Registration
- Essential Oncology experience
- Chemotherapy experience is desirable but training can be offered to strong candidates
- Understanding of the current issues in Oncology nursing
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
To fulfil your dream of working in for a company that truly appreciate you please call Clara on Applyor email your CV asap.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 31000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 6 Jan 2017
Closes 3 Feb 2017
Ref: Oncology London
This job was posted to: A&E nurse