Midwives required Dublin
Cpl healthcare in partnership with HSE Dublin Maternity Hospitals are seeking to encourage overseas midwives to return to work in Ireland. The opportunities for midwives returning from abroad have never been better! Vacancies exist in various areas in numerous Dublin hospitals.
- Nurse incremental annual salary of €27,483- €43,800, dependant on experience
- RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS
- 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
- Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
- 24/25 annual leave days
- Continuous professional education opportunities
- Registered in the Midwifery Division of the Register of Nurses kept by the NMBI or be eligible to be so: [... Click Apply...];
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Ability to think critically.
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
- A commitment to providing a quality service.
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- An awareness of legislation and standards relevant to the role.
- An awareness of the HSE Transformation Programme.
- A willingness to engage and develop IT skills relevant to the role.
For further information please contact Amy on Tel:+ [... Click Apply...] or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...].
- € 27483 - 43800 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 30 Nov 2016
Closes 27 May 2017
This job was posted to: Ward Midwife