Director of Nursing, Galway
Cpl on behalf our esteemed client a modern 50 bedded nursing home in County Galway, are seeking to recruit an experienced Director of Nursing for a permanent full time position.
The nursing home provides residential care, respite, convalescent and also specialist dementia care.
- RGN/RPN/RNID registered with NMBI.
- Minimum of 3 years geriatric nursing experience in the last 6 years.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience essential.
- Post- registration Management Qualification essential.
- Ideally hold a post-registration qualification in Gerontology or related field.
- Excellent communication, management and leadership skills.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience meeting HIQA standards and requirements.
- Ability to motivate self and others and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work well and promote a team environment.
- Willingness to be flexible and adapt to the needs of the company.
- Knowledge and experience with financial administration.
The director of nursing will be responsible for overseeing and ensuring the delivery of a high standard of person centred care to residents within the home, by nursing and care staff. Ensuring that set standards and legislative requirements for resident care are attained and exceeded. Ensuring the development of policies, programmes and evidence-based practice are consistent with HIQA standards and standard policies within the nursing home.
For further information please contact Amy on Tel:+ [... Click Apply...] or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...].
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 29 Nov 2016
Closes 26 May 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse