Clinical Support Specialist, Dublin West
Cpl healthcare in partnership with our client an International Medical and pharmaceutical device company, are seeking to recruit an experienced RGN for a Stoma/Urology Continence Nurse Advisor position.
Competitive package and excellent benefits, which include, 23 days holiday per year. bonus scheme, pension scheme, non contributory health care, lunch allowance, company car, laptop and mobile.
- RGN registered with NMBI.
- Post graduate qualification in specialist Stoma Care / or Continence Care (Urology).
- Ideally candidates will have proven clinical experience within Stoma Care or Urology for a period of 2 years+.
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs.
- Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills.
- Demonstrate effective time and management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities .
- Full driving licence.
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland.
For further information please contact Amy on Tel:+ [... Click Apply...] or email your updated CV to [... Click Apply...].
- € 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 25 May 2017
This job was posted to: Nurse advisor