General Nursing Jobs: North County Dublin
On behalf of our client Servisource Recruitment is seeking RGN’s to work for a Care of the elderly facilities in North County Dublin
We have a number of private facilities in North County Dublin offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours, personal development training, and some clients offer meals and contribution towards pension. If this is of interest to you give me a call today.
- Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake GardaVetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Rates vary depending on experience.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 25 May 2017
Ref: JO -1511-321328
This job was posted to: Ward nurse