Nurses - Ireland, Interviews in Rome 14/12/16
Registered Nurses, Naas Ireland
Cpl Healthcare will be visiting Spain and Italy in the coming weeks to interview Nurses for positions at Naas General Hospital.
Interview will occur in:
• Rome, Italy Interviews - 14th December 2016
Information on Naas:
Naas General Hospital is located within walking distance of the centre of Naas Town. The hospital provides General Medical, General Surgical, Acute Psychiatry and 24-hour Accident & Emergency Service to its immediate catchment population of Kildare/West Wicklow, (approx. 220,000).
Other services provided include Care of the Elderly including Day Hospital, Day Procedures, Outpatients Department, Radiology, Pathology, Pharmacy, Speech & Language Therapy, Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy, Nutrition & Dietetic Services, Cardiology, Respiratory, Social Work & Discharge Co-ordinators.
The Department of Nursing provides specialist-nursing services in the areas of Diabetes, Respiratory, Rheumatology, Oncology, Palliative Care, Dermatology, Cardiac Rehabilitation, Stroke, Anti-coagulation, Tissue Viability, Cardiology Minor Injuries, Resuscitation & Health Promotion.
• Recently graduated nurses will be considered
• Ideally nurses will have started their NMBI application
• Excellent level of English (B2 at a minimum)
• Permanent contract
• Annual salary ranging from €27,483-€42,469
• Premium payments for unsocial hours/Sundays and Public Holidays
• 24/25 days annual vacation, plus 9 public holidays.
• 39 hours per week, on a rostered basis.
• Professional development and further education opportunities available
• Relocation package up to €1500-covers cost of relocating to Ireland. Payment based on provision of receipts.
• NMBI costs reimbursed to a value of €495-payable upon commencement of employment and provision of receipts.
• Support from your consultant with sourcing accommodation and relocating
Apply in confidence;
Catriona Kelly Executive Principal Recruitment Consultant | Cpl Healthcare
[... Click Apply...] | + [... Click Apply...]| + [... Click Apply...]| + [... Click Apply...]
[... Click Apply...]
- € 27483 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 25 May 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse