Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities - South Dublin
Staff Nurse - Intellectual Disabilities, South Dublin, Ireland.
An experienced provider of Residential and Day Care Services is currently hiring nurses in the South Dublin Area.
- Registered IDNurse with An Bord Altranais.
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector or mental health an advantage.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of the needs of Older People.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide nursing care.
- Assist the service users in residential, training and day service centres.
- Supervise other staff under his/her direction.
- Take a leadership role whilst on duty.
For immediate interview please send us your CV using the link provided or call Louise Kelly on [... Click Apply...]for more information
- € 18.00 - 20.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171537
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse