Clinical Nurse Manager Cork Hospital
Clinical Nurse Manager
Our client a Hospital based in Cork wishes to recruit a Clinical Nurse Manager, CNM1 Grade for a Medical Ward position permanent full time role.
* Must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
* Minimum of 5 years post registration experience, 3 of which must have been at Senior Staff Nurse or in a
* Management course or other relevant post registration course is desirable.
* Proven clinical and professional managerial ability, leadership, communication and organisational skills.
* Must have excellent patient care
* Caring nature, excellent interpersonal & organisational skills
This is an exciting opportunity to get your foot in the door of an excellent reputable expanding hospital.
Salary is excellent & negotiable for the right candidates, excellent benefits, flexible hours
For more information call Maria O'Dwyer today on [... Click Apply...]or send us your CV using the link provided
- € 43000 - 56000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171339
This job was posted to: Ward nurse