Deputy Theatre Nurse Manager
Maidstone, Kent, EnglandDeputy Theatre Nurse Manager
Permanent, FT - 37.5 hrs
Are you a nurse looking for a new role & a chance to get your career on the right path?
Let TTM Healthcare point you in the right direction with this exciting opportunity….
Our client is an independent hospital spanned across two locations in East Kent. They offer services to patients across a range of specialities including Cardiology, Cosmetic, Dermatology, ENT, Gastroenterology, Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Paediatrics, Urology and Vascular. They work in partnership with some well-established NHS trusts in the area so patients can avail of treatment and operating facilities offered by these trusts. They also have an ICU and HDU department.
We are currently looking to a Deputy Theatre Nurse Manager to work within their expanding service. Due to the needs of the service the working hours for this role will include days, evenings and weekends. Ideally they are also looking for a candidate who has completed a course in supervisory management.
Your role will involve
- Supporting the Theatre manager with the day to day/operational needs of the department
- Deputise for the manager in their absence
- Assist the manager with planning, developing and implementation of strategies to improve the service
- Co-ordinated Theatre Staff and lists ensuring adequate cover at all times
To be considered for this role you would have:
- Registered General Nursing Degree or Operating Department Practitioner
- NMC Registration or HCPC Registration
- Extensive experience of working in a Theatre Department-at least 5 years
- Knowledge of Clinical Governance, Risk management and CQC guidelines
- Adapt easily to a team dynamic
- Attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
APPLY NOW to avail of these great benefits…
- Healthcare Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free on-site parking
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- £ 32000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
Posted 28 Nov 2016
Closes 26 Dec 2016
Ref: Theatre Manager Kent
This job was posted to: Theatre nurse