Community Nurse - South Connaught
IV Community Nurse – 1 year contract
We currently seek to employ a general nurse, to cover a range of services on this fixed term contract.
We are looking for innovative, enthusiastic professionals who demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation while displaying flexibility and ability to adapt to change to join our team in offering a comprehensive high quality standard of nursing care and administration of prescribed intravenous treatment to patients/clients across a broad spectrum of speciality areas, within the home and community setting.
The home care nurse will provide clinical services to patients in an
effective and caring manner to a high standard that meets best practice. A key element of the role is the maintenance of accurate electronic patient records and the timely deliverance of reports immediately after a visit back to the clients and head office. The home care nurse should see the role as working as part of a team where the nurse uses their clinical, communication and interpersonal skills to provide a seamless service whilst at all times liaising closely with the nursing director and the clients multi-disciplinary team.
• Cannulation & Phlebotomy Skills Essential
• Demonstrable IV therapy experience including care of central venous access devices.
• High degree of self-motivation. Evidence of personal and professional development.
• Effective administrator, with a high level of attention to detail.
• Good time management skills.
• Demonstrable computer skills in Word (preferable Microsoft Office) and email.
• Excellent communication skills, ability to present to a multidisciplinary team.
• Ability to quickly build good rapport with new contacts.
• Displays a good deal of flexibility and is adaptable to change.
• Likes to work alone yet values their position within a team.
• Demonstrates good sound judgement.
• Competitive salary
• Company car
• Further education and training
• Flexible work patterns
• Paid expenses
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 25 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community nurse, Nurse advisor