Oncology Nurse - Dublin Hospital
Oncology Nurse - South Dublin Hospital Job Opportunity
A leading hospital in South Dublin with excellent transport access and local amenities is now seeking to hire an Oncology Nurse
Overall Purpose of Job
Exceptional patient care in an environment where quality, respect, caring and compassion
are high priorities
To provide professional nursing skills in assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients.
* Nursing & Midwife Board of Ireland (NMBI) Registered General Nurse licence.
* 1 year+ Oncology Ward experience preferred.
- Provides direct care to assigned patients.
- Takes the nursing history, summarises data, and states nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observes and records signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; presents the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
Please send us your CV using the link provided or call Michael Murphy on (01) 418 8192 for more information
- € 35000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 25 Nov 2016
Closes 23 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171232
This job was posted to: Intensive care nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse