General Registered Nursing (RGN) Jobs Kilcolgan
General Registered Nursing (RGN) Jobs Kilcolgan Nursing Home
Servisource West Healthcare, are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) nursing staff immediately for the Kilcolgan Co. Galway.
General Registered Nursing (RGN) Jobs in Kilcolgan Benefits:
• Opportunity to work in Kilcolgan within your area of specialty
• Pay rates in line with Lansdowne Road Agreement
• Temporary agency / potential for contract or permanent.
• Excellent opportunity for a staff nurse to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
• Free Nurses Uniform for newly activated RGN’s
• Subsidised training on all mandatory certs including Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour needed for the Job as a Staff Nurse.
Candidate Requirements for General Registered Nursing (RGN) Jobs in Kilcolgan:
• Up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
• Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
• Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
• All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
• All candidates must have a Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or have applied for registration.
• Applicants for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
• Fluent English is essential.
• Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in Kilcolgan will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for Staff Nursing Jobs in Kilcolgan please contact Debbie O Flaherty on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
We have a large number of nursing jobs (RGN’s/RPN’s/RNID’s) based around the West of Ireland in both private and public facilities offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours, personal development training, and some clients offer meals and contribution towards pension. If any other nursing jobs are of interest to you give me a call today.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse