General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs Ballinasloe
Servisource West Healthcare, are currently recruiting Registered General Nurses RGN's for a specific contract commencing September 2016 in the Community Nursing Unit in Ballinasloe
General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Ballinasloe Benefits:
- Job Security, contracts available for days and nights.
Monthly rosters, Full and Part time hours to suit your work life balance.
- May lead to permanent positions with the HSE.
- Pay rates in line with Lansdowne Road Agreement
- Excellent opportunity for staff nurses to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
- Incentive scheme as set out below;
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs including Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour needed for the Job as a Staff Nurse.
- We offer a goodwill incentive to all newly activated nurses in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration
- We provide a free uniform in your new starter pack
- We have a referral scheme in operation– if a Nurse is referred to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120 hours with us)
- For current Nurses – when you are due to renew your INMO membership, if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your registration fee also!
Candidate Requirements for General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Ballinasloe:
- Up-to-date and relevant certificates in Patient moving and Handling, CPR, Elder Abuse and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisation and Vaccination history.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) pin.
- Fluent English is essential for a General Registered Nurse RGN.
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- Deliver patient centered care at all times while assisting clients with Hygiene and Social needs.
- Liaising with Multidisciplinary team, client’s family members to ensure the best patients outcomes are achieved.
- Delivering a quality service, meeting each client’s individual needs within a safe environment.
- Ensuring that the unit’s policies and procedures are understood and adhered to.
- Recognise situations that may be detrimental to the health and well-being of the individual as a General Registered Nurse RGN.
- Give support to the CNM showing leadership as necessary.
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in Ballinasloe will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for Staff Nursing Jobs in Ballinasloe please contact Debbie O Flaherty on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Community nurse