General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs Belmullet
Servisource West Healthcare are recruiting Registered General Nurses (RGN) for immediate start within the Belmullet, Co Mayo.
General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Belmullet, Co Mayo Benefits;
- Great opportunity to work in Belmullet within your area of specialty.
- Full and Part time day shifts available to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent job opportunity for you as a staff nurse to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis.
- Paid accommodation available.
Incentive Scheme for General Registered Nurses RGN)Jobs in Belmullet, Co Mayo;
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs including Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour needed for the Job as a Staff Nurse.
- We offer a goodwill incentive to all newly activated nurses in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration.
- We provide a free nurses uniform in your new starter pack and offer a new uniform for every year that you work with Servisource.
- We have a referral scheme in operation – if you refer a Nurse for Belmullet, Co Mayo to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120 hours with us).
- For current Nurses – when you are due to renew your INMO membership, if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your registration fee also!
Candidate Requirements for General Registered Nursing RGN Jobs in Belmullet, Co Mayo;
- Up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or have applied for registration.
- Applicants for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect.
All applications for the above advertised Staff Nursing Jobs in Belmullet, Co. Mayo will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for Staff Nursing Jobs in Belmullet, Co. Mayo please contact Debbie O Flaherty on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
We have a large number of nursing jobs; RGN’s, RPN’s, RNID’s based around the West of Ireland in both private and public facilities offering excellent rates of pay, flexible working hours, personal development training, and some clients offer meals and contribution towards pension. If any other nursing jobs are of interest to you give me a call today.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse