Registered Psychiatric Nurse Jobs in Ballinsaloe
Registered Psychiatric Nursing RPN Jobs in Ballinasloe Benefits:
- Opportunity to work in Ballinasloe within your area of specialty
- Pay rates in line with Lansdowne Road Agreement
- Full and Part time hours to suit your work life balance.
- Excellent job opportunity for a Registered Psychiatric Nurse RPN to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
- Incentive scheme as set out below;
- Subsidised training on all mandatory certs including Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Elder Abuse & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour needed for the Job as a Staff Nurse.
- We offer a goodwill incentive to all newly activated nurses in the form of €100 towards their INMO registration
- We provide a free uniform in your new starter pack
- We have a referral scheme in operation– if a Nurse is referred to us and they are activated - a fee of €150 will be awarded to the referrer (when the nurse has worked 120 hours with us)
- For current Nurses – when you are due to renew your INMO membership, if you have worked more than 200 hours for us in the past 12 months, we will pay the €100 towards the renewal of your registration fee also!
Candidate Requirements for Registered Psychiatric Nursing RPN Jobs in Ballinasloe:
- Up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
- Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
- Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
- All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
- All candidates must have a Bord Altranais agus Cnáimhseachais na hÉireann / Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI) or have applied for registration.
- Fluent English is essential.
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
All applications for the above advertised Psychiatric Nursing RPN Jobs in Ballinsloe will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
For further information and to apply for Psychiatric Nursing RPN Jobs in Ballinasloe please contact Debbie O Flaherty on (091) 762426 or e-mail with your updated CV to [... Click Apply...]
- Part time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 24 Nov 2016
Closes 21 May 2017
This job was posted to: Community mental nurse