Band 7 Palliative Care Nurses Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
JO [... Click Apply...]
Band 7 Palliative Care Nurse
Cpl Healthcare on behalf of our client (Guernsey HSSD) is currently looking to recruit experienced Band 7 Palliative Care Nurses for full time positions on the island of Guernsey.
This island is a stunning location, nestled in the English Channel between England and France where the emphasis is on developing a strong work life balance in a supportive and professional environment.
The Palliative Care Nursing Team is committed to improve the quality of care and service experienced by patients and their families within the hospital and community setting, focusing on patients with life-limiting complex illness and pain and symptom control needs. By using an interdisciplinary approach the team works alongside primary and secondary care clinicians and other members of the multidisciplinary team to manage complex patient care, patient and family communication and care planning needs. These services are supplemental to, and coordinated with, existing departments such as Oncology nursing team, specialist cancer nurses, pain team, community nursing and discharge planning team.
- Minimum 3 years post-registration with 1 years’ experience at band 6 or above
- Experience of assessment and care planning for patients with complex needs
- Evidence of continuous professional and academic development
- Able to use good time management skills to work efficiently and effectively
- Able to apply experience, specialist knowledge and skills in making decisions
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Self-awareness in personal development and support needs
- Computer Literacy
For further information on these exciting opportunities please contact Keelin on [... Click Apply...]or email an up to date CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keywords: rgn, palliative care nurse, Guernsey nursing jobs, registered nurses, band 6 nurses
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 20 May 2017
This job was posted to: Palliative care