Band 6 ER Nurses Guernsey
St Peter Port, Guernsey, Crown Dependencies
JO [... Click Apply...]
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with Guernsey HSSD is currently looking to recruit Band 6 Accident and Emergency Nurses for full time positions in the Emergency Department. These are exciting nursing positions in an amazing location where the emphases is on achieving a work life balance.
The island of Guernsey nestled between England and France has so much to offer, St Peter’s Port is the main shopping district with an array of shops, café’s, pubs and restaurants.
Interested candidates must have
- Recognised nursing qualification
- Full NMC registration or eligible for same
- Previous A&E experience is essential
- A&E course is desirable but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- People’s person
What we can offer you.
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus of £1097 for all qualified nurses
- Further retention bonus of £3000 after 2 years of service
- Generous relocation package
- Single Subsidised staff accommodation
- Payment of NMC and professional subs plus easy transfer of NHS pension.
For further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Keelin Moore on +353 – [... Click Apply...]or send your CV to [... Click Apply...]
Keyword: A&E nursing vacancies, emergency nursing positions, accident and emergency nursing positions, ER nursing positions, Guernsey nursing vacancies, rgn Guernsey vacancies, uk nursing vacancies, island nursing vacancies, uk rgn jobs, uk rgn vacancies.
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 20 May 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Ward nurse