Midwifery vacancies - Permanent HSE roles Midlands
Cpl Healthcare in partnership with a large Midlands HSE hospital are seeking to recruit midwives for permanent roles with immediate starts. The opportunities have never been better for midwives in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally. Interviews via skype.
To be considered eligible interested applicants must:
- Have full registration with the Midwifery Division of the Register of Nurses kept by the NMBI or be in the process of registering.
- Ideally one year’s post registration experience, however new graduates will be considered.
- Experience in antenatal, intra partum, post-natal care or SCBU highly desirable.
- Be able to present relevant clinical capacity to demonstrate the requirements listed above.
- EU applicants must be able to present a formal certification of English language competence.
Interested applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Practitioner competence and professionalism
- Evidence-based clinical knowledge in decision making processes
- A commitment to continuing professional development
- Evidence of effective planning and organisational skills
- The ability to build and maintain relationships including the ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Evidence of ability to empathise with and treat patients, relatives and colleagues with dignity and respect
- A commitment to providing a quality service
- Effective analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent communication skills, including sufficient command of the English language so as to effectively carry out the duties and responsibilities of the role
- An awareness of legislation and standards relevant to the role
- An awareness of developments within the HSE
- Nurse incremental annual salary of €27,483- €43,800, dependant on experience
- RELOCATION ALLOWANCE FOR OVERSEAS APPLICANTS
- 39 hour week, on a rostered basis
- Premium payments on unsocial hours/Sundays and Public holidays
- Continuous professional education opportunities
- € 27483 - 43800 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 23 Nov 2016
Closes 20 May 2017
This job was posted to: Ward Midwife