Staff Nurse Opportunity - Mayo Nursing Home
Nurse RGN Staff Nurse Job Opportunity in Mayo Nursing Home
A lovely purpose built single storey Nursing Home set in beautiful landscaped gardens in County Mayo is hiring a Staff Nurse - this position will suit a a General Staff Nurse
- Registered General Nurse with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland (NMBI)
- Proven experience in the Elderly care sector is an advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation and HIQA Standards for Residential Care Settings.
- Evidence of continuous professional development.
- Acceptable standard of English both written and oral.
How to Apply:
Please click on the link below and email your CV
To apply please send us your CV to [... Click Apply...] or call Michael Murphy on (01) 418 8192 for more information.
http:// [... Click Apply...]
- € 35000 - 37500 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 20 Dec 2016
Ref: MPZ 171190
This job was posted to: Nursing home nurse, Palliative care, Ward nurse