RNID / RGN Homecare Nurse Job
ASF Recruitment are seeking experienced RNID/RGN’s for a permanent Homecare Nursing position in county Kerry. This is an excellent opportunity for nurses to work one on one with their client in a private Homecare setting.
Reporting to: Clinical Nurse Manager
• Registered on the NMBI live register as an RNID or RGN
• BSc ID Nursing or General Nursing
• 1-year post graduation experience in Intellectual Disability, Paediatric or General Nursing.
To promote and maintain the highest attainable standard of nursing care to the Client in his/her Home
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare & administer medication as prescribed via non-oral routes i.e. PEG, Nebulisers
• PEG Tube management
• Assess & monitor changes in medication i.e. alertness, respiratory changes, effectiveness
• Monitor sign of cluster seizures, administer emergency medication
• Manage bladder/bowel functions, check for signs of infection or retention, administer medication where necessary to resolve or relieve symptoms
• Attend appointments or community based social events where necessary
• Highly competitive salary and benefits offered for this position.
Fulfilling Employment – our client hires people with passion
• Our client’s nurses are at the forefront of excellence in Homecare, within a workplace that rewards and inspires them each and every day.
Career Progression & Development
• Our client's policy is to promote within their team and in order to do that they offer support and development to each staff member.
- € 25 - 28 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Qualified (non-manager)
Posted 22 Nov 2016
Closes 22 Dec 2016
This job was posted to: Community learning disability nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse, Ward learning disability nurse