Full Time Staff Nurses Drogheda Louth
Servisource Healthcare, are recruiting Registered Staff Nurses to add to our panel of nursing staff for nursing jobs within the Louth/Meath area.
We have a number of private and public facilities in the Louth/ Meath area, including a newly opened 6 bed transitional unit within Our Lady of Lourdes, Drogheda offering excellent rates of pay to nurses, flexible working hours, personal development training, and some clients offer meals and contribution towards pension. If this is of interest to you give me a call today.
The opportunities have never been better for Registered Staff Nurses in Ireland in terms of growing your careers and developing professionally in your job.
Registered Staff Nursing Jobs Benefits:
• Flexible working hours within an acute setting
• Opportunity to work within your area of specialty
• Excellent payscale
• Excellent opportunity to work as part of a team linking in with members of multidisciplinary teams on a daily basis
Free Patient Moving & Handling + Free Uniform or €100 cash bonus + Free Uniform (T & C’S Apply),We provide a number of training and Personal Development programs
Applicants for the role of Staff Nurse must have the following:
• Candidates must have up-to-date and relevant certificates in Manual Handling, CPR and Infection Control.
• Willingness to undertake Garda Vetting is essential.
• Full immunisations against Hepatitis B are a must.
• All candidates must have a good understanding of the current HIQA standards.
• All applicants must have a Nursing Midwives Board of Ireland (NMBI/ABA) PIN or have applied for registration. Candidates for adaptation with current NMBI decision letters may apply.
• Fluent English is essential.
All applications for the above advertised role of Full Time Staff Nursing Jobs in County Meath will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
Please click this link to view all of our Nursing Jobs
- € 17.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job Level
- Newly qualified
Posted 16 Nov 2016
Closes 13 May 2017
This job was posted to: Ward nurse