Mid Essex NHS Interviews in Rome - 5th December
London, Greater London, England
Seeking Experienced and New Graduate EU Nurses for Mid Essex Hospital NHS Trust
Interviews in ROME on 5th December - Apply Today to secure a place!!
Apply today for this exciting nursing opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills....Permanent Nursing Jobs in Surgery and Medicine
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary for Band 5: £21,909 - £28,462 (approx. €25,433 - €33,046)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 2 months FREE accommodation*
- IELTS training provided!
- Additional Pay for working shifts and overtime
- Full time permanent positions in Operating Theatres
- Paid Annual Leave minimum 27 days per year plus 8 public holidays
- Excellent opportunities for professional growth, access to fully funded further study*
- Meet and greet on arrival
- Assistance with NMC Registration
About the Trust:
Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust was established as an NHS Trust in 1992. The Trust provides local elective and emergency services to 380,000 people living in and around the districts of Chelmsford, Maldon and Braintree. The Trust also provides a county-wide plastics, head and neck and upper gastrointestinal (GI) surgical service to a population of 3.4 million and a world renowned supra regional burns service.
Take a closer look here: [... Click Apply...]. [... Click Apply...]
To apply, please send your CV to [... Click Apply...].
*Terms and conditions apply
- £ 21909 Per year
- Full time
- Job Level
- Studying / Unqualified
Posted 14 Nov 2016
Closes 11 May 2017
This job was posted to: A&E nurse, Theatre nurse, Ward nurse